Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My before and after...

So before I get started on my detailed jorney to my next competition, I thought I would post some before and after pictures. That way you could see where I've come from and where I am now. Not alot of people have seen some of these pictures so I'm going out on a limb here.


This is me! 2010, this is me! I don't even remember how much I weighed then. Prob around 170. I felt disgusting and not pretty. I knew I needed to make some changes and badly.



My first show, May 12, 2012! Felt amazing! Body fat was 10% and weight was between 140-145. Palmetto Cup.




My second show, June 2, 2012. Body fat still low 10% and weight still around 140. More definition in my abdominals. State Competition.


Now I am around 150-155 and my body fat has stayed in the 14% range since my last show. I am working on building my upper body muscle mass and toning abs still. I have started back on my stricter eating and can't wait to see how my body will transform for the November 3, 2012 Jen Hendershot show!

5 comments:

  1. I may have been wrong. My first show, my body fat was 11% and I dropped that 1% for the second show. Sorry. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is incredible (and brave) that you are sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Having this blog has also helped me amp up my motivation! I'm excited and so glad you read my posts!

      Delete
    2. Michelle tipped me off to your blog. CONGRATULATIONS! Not only do you have the body to show for your work, but an exemplary life for your children and other ladies out there.

      CHEERS!

      spencer

      www.awiu.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! I run into such negativity at times that it's nice to have some positive compliments! It's not easy and my body fat is creeping up so it's time to revamp and lower it back down! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete